Workshops & Events
Network 13 remains committed to a mentoring model as its philosophical base and approach in educational events. Mentoring articulates our conceptual vision and has established a solid foundation for Network relationships. With these guiding precepts, Network 13 staff has been taking our show on the road with great success. The actual workshop events were designed to foster teamwork, ease communication, establish a learning environment and to form partnerships. Our goal is to continue to foster mentoring evaluative feedback and continued attendance suggests that the partnerships are well founded.
QUICK Links to:
- Network 13 Mentoring Workshops
- Network 13 WebEx
- Other ESRD Community Training/Meeting Information (PCT, ANNA, KCER, CME, and more)
- Network 13 Fistula First Physician Conferences and AVF Evaluation & Cannulation Trainings
Administrators, Nurses and Social Workers
ESRD Network 13 Educational WebEx Sessions for Learning and Sharing
2011 Educational Series
Please join Network 13 for our 2011 Educational Series sessions.
Download the schedule here. POSTED 02/04/2011
Please follow these instructions to join the event:
- Click on or go to https://qualitynet.webex.com
- Locate your event
- Click on the “Join Now” and follow instructions.
- Enter the Event Password: network13
- Call in to the teleconference number for the audio portion. The number is 1-877-802-4003. The access code is 934031.
Please join us 10 minutes prior to the presentation to ensure the automatic system set-up has been properly established.
If you have any questions or problems accessing the meeting, please call the Buccaneer WebEx Helpline at 540-347-7400 ext. 390.
If you have any questions about these events, please contact:
Patrick Murphy, LCSW
Patient Services Coordinator
ESRD Network 13
Phone: 405.948.2255 or 877.700.1196
Creating Functional AV Fistulae in All Eligible Hemodialysis Patients
AVF Evaluation and Cannulation Training
Other ESRD Community Training/Meeting Information
This is only a sample of offerings known to Network
Network 13 is not Responsible for the content of these Trainings.
American Kidney Fund- Houston Regional Conference
Strength in Caring:Taking Better Care of Others by Taking Better Care of You
October 14, 2010
Houston Marriott North at Greenpoint
Patient Care Technician Certification Resources (Last Updated 6/17/2009)
- BONENT (Board of Nephrology Examiners Nursing and Technology): http://www.bonent.org/
- NNCO (National Nephrology Certification Organization): http://www.ptcny.com/clients/NNCO/NNCO.html
- NNCC (Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission): http://www.nncc-exam.org/cgi-bin/WebObjects/NNCCMain
- NANT (National Association of Nephrology Technicians): www.dialysistech.net – Study guides for all certification exams.